TaxPlus Accountants Online Booking Terms & Conditions
When you book a consultation slot with me, you pay me for my time. Zoom is my preferred method of online consultation.
If you proceed with your booking, you are showing that you accept the terms and conditions.
- When you book a consultation slot, you will be asked for the following details:
- Full name (required)
- Email address (required)
- Your details is purely for the purposes of our consultation and our communication about it.
- You will not be signed up to any 3rd party mailing lists, your data will not be shared with others. Please refer to our GDPR policy.
- Your consultation can be recorded – this is something that we can discuss prior to consultation.
- If it is recorded, your consultation will not be shared with anyone other than you.
- Sometimes, technical difficulties happen and recordings do not happen. No refund can be given should this occur.
3. The consultation
- Before our consultation, you will receive an email which confirms the booking.
- You will also receive an email with the Zoom details.
- To begin the consultation, I will enter the Zoom room and allow you in.
- Sometimes consultations over run, however, I would ask that you respect our time and keep to the limits as closely as possible.
- The time allotted is your time so please ensure that you’re ready for the consultation at the agreed time.
- If there are circumstances beyond your or my control, we may need to reschedule part or all of the consultation. I’ll be as flexible as my schedule allows.
- During the consultation, you can ask as many questions as you want. I will do my very best to give you the support and advice you need. There will be no promised outcome.
- After we’re done, I may ask you for your thoughts about the consultation. If you share positive feedback, I’ll ask for your permission to publish it on my website, with a photo and a link back to your website.
- The payment process requires you to have a credit card. If that’s not an option for you, please let me know and I’ll send you my details so that you can pay by direct bank transfer.
- Consultations must be paid for in full before they take place.
- Upon receipt of payment, I will send you an invoice marked as paid for your records.
- I can refund payments only if our consultation doesn’t take place.
- Should you become an annual client of TaxPlus Accountants after the consultation, we will rebate the cost of the consultation toward the annual fee that we charge you.